On October 20, 2023, NACUBO transitioned to a new learning management system and updated the steps to earn CPE credit during live online events.
Please review the instructions below and email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions prior to attending an online event.
Online events are held in Zoom. If you don’t have Zoom downloaded on your device, you can download Zoom here. You do not need to create a Zoom account to attend.
If attending for CPE credit, we suggest using Zoom on a computer, rather than a phone or tablet.
Find and Join the Online Event
To join an online event, you will:
(1) Go to My Registrations in the left side navigation
(2) Click the title of the event under Upcoming Live Events
(3) Select the title of the event under the Content tab.
(4) Click the Enter Webinar button. The Zoom room will open 15 minutes prior to the start time.
(5) Click Open Link if prompted by your browser.
Earn CPE Credit
You must attend an online event live to earn credit. CPE credit cannot be earned for watching the recording.
After you have attended the online event, the following three steps for CPE credit will become available. All steps are completed on the event page, under the Content tab.
You have until 5 pm ET on the day of the event to complete these steps or report a technical issue with our site to email@example.com.
Step 1: Pass the CPE Codeword Quiz
Throughout the event, a moderator will post codewords in the Zoom chat at random times. Each codeword will be displayed for five minutes and then removed.
Keep the chat open throughout the event and write down these codewords for later use. To open the chat in Zoom, click the Chat icon at the bottom of the Zoom window.
After the event has ended, you will take the CPE codeword quiz. To complete the quiz, you will:
(1) Select CPE Codeword Quiz, under the Earn CPE Credit heading.
(2) Review the requirements for passing. You can miss up to two codewords and still earn credit for the event. You have one attempt to pass the quiz.
(3) Click the Take Quiz button.
(4) Select the correct codewords from the multiple-choice questions. You can select “I don’t know” for up to two questions.
(5) Click Submit at the bottom of the quiz window.
(6) Click Submit again on the confirmation screen.
(7) Click OK on the results screen.
If you pass the quiz, you will unlock Step 2. If you do not pass the quiz, you will not earn CPE credit for this event.
Step 2: Submit CPE Check-Out Code
After the event is over, a check-out code will be posted in the chat and displayed on a slide for 15 minutes.
To submit the check-out code, you will:
(1) Click CPE Check-Out Code.
(2) Type in the correct code in the textbox. You can click the eye icon to view what you typed and double-check it is correct.
(3) Click the Submit Verification Code button.
(4) Click OK on the results screen.
If you entered the correct code, you will unlock Step 3. If you did not enter the correct code, you have additional attempts to re-submit the code. Double-check that you are using the correct capitalization (upper or lower case) and that no additional spaces were added after the code.
Step 3: Download Your CPE Certificate
Download and keep a copy of your CPE certificate for your records.
(1) Click CPE Certificate.
(2) Click the View/Print Certificate button.
(3) Click Print This Page at the top of the pop-up.
(4) Select Microsoft Print to PDF as the destination and then click Print.
If you lose your certificate, you can return to the event page to download it again within one year or go to My Certificates in the side navigation and click View/Print Certificate under the title of the event.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|